Ofsted visited Droylsden Academy on the 1st and 2nd October 2015 and said:
- Leadership and management are good: this is an improving academy that is well led.
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare for students are good.
- Students’ behaviour is good. Students are eager to learn and are embracing a stronger work ethos
- The Academy is a safe and caring community
- The Academy has the capacity for rapid improvement
- Students are making better progress and their attainment is improving
- An above-average percentage of students make expected progress in English
- Work with outstanding schools has helped to plan for improvement
- Governance is good and strongly supports academy improvement.
Clearly there is still much work to do and the inspection report outlines the priorities for improvement in the next phase of our journey to outstanding. Students and parents can be very proud of the contribution they have made to the improving results, progress and culture of our school.
A full copy of Ofsted's Section 5 Inspection Report from their visit in October 2015 can be downloaded below:
A full copy of Ofsted's monitoring visit from their visit in July 2015 can be downloaded below.
Ofsted provide data dashboards for schools and Further Education and Skills providers. You can view the data for Droylsden Academy by clicking the following link:
Manor Road, Droylsden, Manchester M43 6QD
T: 0161 301 7600 E: email@example.com
© 2017 Droylsden Academy School prospectus design by Concept4