Please read the following information with regard to road works, students and parents/ carers may need to adjust your journey to the Academy.
Information taken from Tameside Council Website:
• Ashton Road - temporary traffic management will be in place from 1 October for 14 weeks in association with Metrolink works, the south side footway will be closed from 19 October.
• Saturday 24 November to Wednesday 28 November Greenside Lane (North), Greenside Lane (South) & Scott Road will also be closed at the roundabout, Manor Road & Chappell Road will run on temporary two way traffic signals. Saturday/ Sunday works will be between 8am and 6pm. Monday – Wednesday works will be between 9am – 4pm. Whilst carriageway resurfacing works are undertaken.
• Manor Road (between Manchester Road and Cooper Street) will be closed from 26 November for 2 days whilst remedial works are undertaken to the carriageway resurfacing.
• Eastwood Avenue – will be closed at its junction of Manchester Road from Monday 21 November for 3 days whilst electricity ducting works are undertaken.
• Lewis Road - will be closed from 3 December for 2 weeks whilst a sewer connection is undertaken